Get great-looking bales quickly and easily. It all starts with the Vermeer R2800 twin rake, which produces box-shaped windrows. Built to last, the R2800 allows you to adjust the width of the windrows to match your baler. Control the width, basket lift and folding/unfolding systems right from the cab of your tractor.
Features and benefits
- Keep hay clean because the hydraulically-driven baskets have rubber-mounted rake teeth that engage the crop, not the ground.
- Choose the optional powered splitter attachment with rear tires that can be located inside or outside the mainframe.
- Protect raked windrow ends by engaging the hydraulic basket lift, which lifts the rake up 14″/35.6 cm over the rows.
- Travel over uneven terrain with large, caster-type wheels to cushion your ride.
- Built to last with rugged construction.