The secret to good bales starts with, box-shaped windrows. That’s what the Vermeer R2300 TwinRake is designed to produce. Built to last, the R2300 allows you to adjust the width of the windrows to match your baler. Control the width, basket lift and folding/unfolding systems right from the cab of your tractor.
Features and benefits
- Keep hay clean because the hydraulically-driven baskets have rubber-mounted rake teeth that engage the crop, not the ground.
- Built for durability with a proven design that prevents the tines from engaging the ground.
- Glide over uneven terrain with large, caster-type wheels to cushion your ride.
- Match the raking action to the crop and field conditions without adjusting speed using the optional basket speed control.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.