Meet the new BPX9010 bale processor. This workhorse combines simplicity, durability and versatility — an all-around processor ready to perform a variety of applications. Distribute a consistent, uniform windrow of crop along the bunk line or out in the pasture. Or spread bedding with consistency and accuracy at ranges up to 50 ft (15.2 m). The BPX9010 bale processor simplifies the process of processing bales.
Features and Benefits
- The power of the BPX9010 bale processor is distributed through two gearboxes. The design allows operators to expect less maintenance and help increase durability and efficiency when compared to chain or belt driven processors.
- The BPX9010 bale processor has the versatility to process square bales with the optional powered sidewall kit and optional straight fork kit.
- The slat and chain bale rotation design feeds the bale consistently into the rotor – reducing the need for reverse rotation.
- The new toolless cut control bar design allows dual adjustments for increased aggression easily accessible from outside the machine. Ten different settings allow producers to be in control of processing speed and material size.
- The rotor cleaner attachment on the cut control bar can be set to the self-cleaning position to help reduce excessive net and twine on the rotor, or set to the manual clean position to help minimize the amount of net or twine mixed in the feed.
- A vertical bale lift system makes it more efficient to load bales and reduce stress on the machine. Plus, the robust T-style tongue frame has no welds or gussets at high stress points and is bolted high on the tub.
- An offset rotor pulls material through for more consistent feeding and helps prevent uncontrolled fall-through from slowing down the machine. Process whole bales of varying shapes (with a powered sidewall kit) and qualities to produce uniform windrows, hit tight spots along the bunk line or spread evenly up to 50 ft (15.2 m) for bedding.
- The BPX9010 bale processor features a redesigned tub profile to help maximize productivity and reduce the chance of plugging.