One word describes the 604 Pro: VERSATILE. Built for producers and contractors who want a baler that is simple to use, performs to their needs and gives them the versatility to bale wet or dry hay while producing bales of varying sizes. The 6 ft x 4 ft (1.8 m x 1.2 m) variable chamber allows for production of various size dry bales and your traditional 5 ft x 4 ft (1.5 m x 1.2 m) wet bales. When weather becomes problematic, or a customer requests that their hay be put up in a different way, the 604 Pro gives you the versatility to make it happen.
Features and benefits
- Xtracut17 chopper system cuts the crop for better bale density, fermentation, silage quality and digestibility. The pre-cut crop also provides a consistent material for additions to rations fed using a mixer wagon. Systems can be adjusted to use 0,8,9 or 17 knives at one time.
- Equipped with less moving parts than a cammed pickup, this 5-bar camless, super wide, 72 inch
- (182.9 cm) pickup, has simple assembly with no cam tracks or follower bearings, which can make the baler more reliable, less sensitive to wear, and allow for quieter operation.
- The variable bale chamber allowing for bales sizes up to 6 ft in (1.8 m) diameter by 4 ft in (1.2 m)
- width is ideal for large custom operators that have the desire to put up wet and dry hay to meet client demands. Make large dry bales or smaller wet bales. The 604 Pro’s strength is flexibility.
- Equipped the four endless belts, 11.2 in x 472 in (28.5 cm x 1100 cm), made of layers of synthetic material plus rubber layers to provide the durability needed to bale heavy, dense bales.
- Large flotation tires (standard on 604 Pro) offer smoother handling on rough terrain and reduce the amount of stress and wear on your baler. These tires create less compaction on the ground, which can allow for a better next cutting.
- All-new color touchscreen E-Link Pro monitor comes standard and offers the ability to electronically adjust density control from the cab, collect and store comprehensive field and operation statistics, and more. See the specifications below for additional monitor functions.