Mustang 1900R Skid Steer Loader
- Lift Height 120.5″ (3061)
- Capacity 1090lbs. (862)
- Power 68.4 hp (51) @ 2500
With over 40 years of skid loader manufacturing experience, Mustang has taken performance to the next level with the Mustang 1900R Skid Steer Loader.
|Net Power (kW)||68.4 hp (51)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)||173 ft.-lbs. (235)|
|Rated Operating Capacity (kg)||1,900 lbs. (862)|
The 1900R has a spacious operator station with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Mustang
- Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Extra-large side screens combined with Gehl PowerView® low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.
Controls on the 1900R incorporate intuitive design, state-of-the-art technology and plenty of options to suit the preference of any operator.
- Four control options include T-Bar, Joystick, Dual-Hand, and Hand/Foot.
- Auxiliary controls are located on the control grip in all control configurations for easy access.
- Customizable integrated digital display provides coolant, fuel, battery, environmental and engine regeneration, and more information in real time.
- Adjustable joystick control pods provide ease of operator control with minimal effort, reducing fatigue.
- New upper-left and upper-right instrument panels provide easy readout and switch access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
The 1900R is equipped with a top-of-the-line Yanmar Tier IV engine that meets emissions standards and provides the muscle needed to tackle demanding jobs with ease.
|Model||4TNV98C-NMS Tier IV|
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||68.4 hp (51) @ 2500|
|Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm||173 ft.-lbs. (235) @ 1625|
|Displacement (L)||202.6 cu.in. (3.3)|
- The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives.
- The DPF requires regeneration to maintain optimal running conditions. This occurs passively as the machine is operated, but also requires occasional manual regeneration by the operator.
- Regeneration is intuitively managed through the digital display and a clearly labeled rocker switch.
The 1900R has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
|Auxiliary Hydraulics – Standard (L/min)||18.5 gpm (70)|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics – Option (L/min)||31.5 gpm (119)|
|Reservoir Capacity (L)||8 gal. (30.3)|
- Impressive breakout forces deliver optimal digging and lifting performance.
- Improved cycle times increase productivity on the jobsite.
- Excellent ease of operation and proportionate flow adjustability are achieved with the auxiliary flow control rocker switch located on the control grip.
- HydraGlide™ option helps keep material in the bucket and provides a smoother ride by allowing the bucket to float when travelling over rough terrain.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
The 1900R is built with a robust, radial lift arm that incorporates performance and durability.
- Radial lift path offers enhanced performance in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
- Between the tire design keeps the machine length short and compact.
- PowerView® low-profile boom design offers optimal side-to-side visibility.
Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Oversized engine hood and rear door opens completely, exposing engine components and daily maintenance points.
- ROPS/FOPS tilts up with the aid of gas struts for access to hydraulic components.
- Drive chains and axle bearings are sealed systems that require no maintenance.
- All high-rotation pins have grease points for ease of maintenance.
- Features such as the remote oil drain and filter provide simple and easy maintenance access.