Mustang 1650R Skid Loader
- Lift Height 119″ (3023)
- Capacity 1,650 lbs. (748)
- Power 68.4 hp (51) @ 2500
The Mustang 1650R Skid Loader rounds up the mid-frame skid loader class with top-notch performance.
|Net Power (kW)||68.4 hp (51)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)||178 ft.-lbs. (241)|
|Rated Operating Capacity (kg)||1,650 lbs. (748)|
The 1650R features a new, state-of-the-art, fully-adjustable operator’s cab.
- Sound reduction material within the cab suppresses outside noise for a quieter operator environment.
- A front-lifting restraint bar with integrated armrests provides personalized comfort and increased safety.
- Standard high-back adjustable seat and optional air-ride suspension seat or mechanical suspension seat provide enhanced, all-day comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Hydraloc™ System – Brakes and hydraulics are applied automatically whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
- Creature comforts include automatic dome light, cup holder, 12-volt outlet, storage tray and multiple adjustable air vents.
- Digital color display shows real time fuel consumption, engine RPM’s, machine hours, engine diagnostic codes, warning indicators and much more.
- Three control options include T-Bar, Joystick, and Hand/Foot.
- All instrumentation is conveniently located in the upper-right and left instrument panels for easy access.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
The 1650R is equipped with an all-new Yanmar Tier IV naturally-aspirated diesel engine.
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||69.9 hp (52) @ 2500|
|Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm||178 ft.-lbs. (241) @ 1625|
|Displacement (L)||201.4 cu.in. (3.3)|
- Automatic glow plug heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- After treatment meets all Tier IV requirements through proven technology.
The 1650R has amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
|Auxiliary Hydraulics – Standard (L/min)||18.9 gpm (71.4)|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics – Option (L/min)||N/A|
|Reservoir Capacity (L)||11 gal. (41.6)|
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Attachments changes are clean and easy with flat-faced quick couplers that allow for changes by hand instead of tools.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
The 1650R features an all-new low-profile lift arm.
- 42% more visibility with new low-profile lift arm.
- Selectable hydraulic self-leveling option keeps the bucket level throughout the lift cycle.
Excellent service access and quality components pair up to provide durable machines that are easy to maintain.
- Large engine cover is hinged and positioned by gas-springs to assist lifting and holding in place, and allows for easy return to closed/operating position.
- Swing-out rear door easily opens on hinges, allowing full access to filters and fluid reservoirs, for servicing and maintenance.
- All-new swing-out cooler provides improved access to the engine bay area.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with a gas-spring assist for easy internal access to the pumps, hydraulic valve bank and drive motors.
- All-new cab safety restraint & pull cord safely holds ROPS/FOPS in raised position.
- Removable plate for easy cleanout of foot area inside ROPS/FOPS