AgZone Inc. is a growing family owned and operated business. We are currently looking for a Heavy Duty Agricultural Mechanic. Most importantly, we are seeking someone who is energetic, works well with customers and co-workers, and enjoys the challenge of working on different equipment on a regular basis.
In summary, the heavy duty agricultural mechanic will be responsible for performing a wide variety of repairs, service, maintenance and set-ups on agricultural and light commercial equipment. This will include all equipment sold by AgZone Inc., in addition to used equipment of other brands.
- Perform field calls and field service work
- Complete required technical training
- Work closely with service advisor
- Provides excellent customer service and ensures ongoing commitment to the needs of the customers and their equipment
- Use computer diagnostic equipment to help troubleshoot and repair faulty equipment
- Health benefits offered following probation period
- DSPS matching savings program offered after 12 months
- 40 hours / week full time long term position
Any questions please contact Shane at 780-635-3936 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact us here.