AgZone Inc. is a growing family owned and operated business that works hard, has fun and treat their employees like family! And just because we are small, doesn’t mean we don’t offer perks such as benefits, savings plan and training.
We are currently looking for a Journeyman Heavy Duty Agricultural Mechanic.
In summary, the heavy duty agricultural mechanic will be responsible for performing a wide variety of repairs, service, maintenance and set-ups on agricultural and light commercial equipment.
- Health benefits offered following probation period
- Matching savings program offered after 12 months
- 40 hours / week full time long term position
- Perform field calls and field service work, with a company provided service truck
- Complete required technical training
- Work closely with service advisor
- Provides excellent customer service and ensures ongoing commitment to the needs of the customers and their equipment
- Use computer diagnostic equipment to help troubleshoot and repair faulty equipment
Any questions please contact Shane at 780-635-3936 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact us here.